The American Engineer is now proposing that the freedom of speech be abridged in America. The pen is truly mightier than the sword. The damage that has been caused by freedom of speech has reached such a level that it cannot be tolerated any longer.
- Magazines, newspapers, and Hollywood have glorified smoking leading millions to lose their lives to lung cancer. Even worse, they took ad money from this industry and in the face of overwhelming science continued to glorify an activity that led to untold suffering and death. Today the press takes no responsibility for this evil.
- Yellow journalists have manipulated the truth and exaggerated evidence leading America into wars that we had no business fighting, leading to the death of thousands.
- Newspapers in the South reported positively on the actions of racists groups inciting thousands and leading to decades of black repression, lynching, and bombings. US Newspapers have also praised fascists, covered up atrocities, and destroyed the reputations of true heroes in America and around the world.
- New York’s Courier and Enquirer Newspaper published lurid rumors about abolitionists in 1834 leading to race riots and the mass destruction of black property and the property of their white supporters.
- The New York Times’ Jayson Blair, CBS’ Dan Rather, and other journalists have been caught fabricating dozens of stories in attempts to push causes and bring down major political figures.
- CNN actively sugar-coated stories about the brutal Dictator Saddam Hussein. Saddam Hussein, who fashioned himself after Josef Stalin, was one of the most brutal dictators of the late 20th century, killing thousands of his own people and gassing the Kurds.
- Numerous mass murders have pointed to books and articles as their motivation to murder and often have this material in their possession at the conclusion of their rampage. Others copy-cat mass murders and have pointed to the excessive news coverage given to previous killers as their motivation to kill and achieve a type of perverse immortality.
- The number of reporters and columnist who claim to be impartial or at least independent but who are really activists or paid by political parties is a very long list.
Given the terrible abuses of the press, it is time we made the following limitations:
- There must be a waiting period before any article that references a subject that Congress has deemed dangerous, can be printed or transmitted.
- All journalists or opinion makers must register with the Federal Government. All journalists must be checked each year for mental health before being licensed to write.
- Since the 1st Amendment was written so that American could read about sports and where the best hunting spots are. all other sections of the newspapers will be banned as they are too dangerous.
- No journalists will be allowed to write more than 10 articles per month.
- No journalists will have their computer connected to the internet and the computer must be kept under lock and key when not in use.
Every time a tyrannical politician mentions a restriction on the right to bear arms, just replace it with the right to free speech. Without the right to bear arms there can be no free speech. Ironically, the pattern of tyrants never changes. They payoff or employ the press and confiscate the guns.
The Bill of Rights is one of the greatest gifts our Founding Fathers left us and the world. The Bill of Rights is the first 10 amendments to our Constitution. Today, there is a great assault against the Bill of Rights by the Democrats led by our self-proclaimed “Constitutional professor,” President Barack Obama. To its eternal shame, the American Press has not come out in defense of the 2nd Amendment as the Democrats attack it.
We often wonder why good men and women do not stand up in the face tyrants. Well American Press, go look in the mirror! Now is your time to stand up. You are not only sitting down but you are also active in your hatred of the very document that guarantees your freedom. However, I suspect many of you have sold out your independence so you probably don’t value the 1st amendment either.
Let’s be clear …
The 1st Amendment states
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances”
The Church of England was government controlled. The American people did not want government controlling religion because religion often plays a role in opposition to government tyranny as meeting place for the community and as a constant reminder that our rights come from God and not from a tyrant in the White House.
Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, the Freedom to Assemble, the Freedom to Petition are all aimed at preventing government tyranny.
The 2nd Amendment states
“A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Freedom to bears arms is NECESSARY for the security of a FREE state. The American Revolution began when the British sought to confiscate American weapons in Concord, NH. Gun confiscation is the trademark of Tyrants and tyrannical governments. Virtually all the nasty dictators in history used gun confiscation against their people before killing them by the millions.
The 3rd Amendment states
“No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.”
Once again, an amendment to prevent government tyranny!
The 4th Amendment states
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
Once again, an amendment to prevent government tyranny!
….and on and on it goes. Why does President and his leftist allies keep repeating the lie about the 2nd Amendment being the right to target shoot and hunt? Because they are tyrants.
So I leave you with this great poem …
True, This! —
Beneath the rule of men entirely great
The pen is mightier than the sword. Behold
The arch-enchanters wand! — itself is nothing! —
But taking sorcery from the master-hand
To paralyse the Cæsars, and to strike
The loud earth breathless! — Take away the sword —
States can be saved without it!